Help us create the future!
We are creating a product that takes personalization to a new level. We do that by blending context, habits, history, location culminating in a unique, tailor made experience for each user. Does this sound interesting? Do you want to work on making our platform even better? You are more than welcome! You will be working alongside the best people, using the latest techniques available. Help us make it happen and join our team! We’re currently looking for:
Big Data Engineer
You have experience with JVM and functional programming (Java, Scala etc.) based development and tooling.
You are not afraid to also work on the UI side of product-features using UI frameworks like Angular, React, Typescript, Vue, Polymer.
You have experience with application development in “the cloud”.
Your ambition is to be a true software crafts(wo)man, and thus you are aiming for the perfect balance between elegance and pragmatism.
DevOps tickles your fancy.
You love coming into work and enjoy the people you work with.
You love making software!
You are quick to pick up on new stuff and enjoy the process of learning new things.
Bonus-points for: Experience with Docker, Scala, K8s, Apache Spark, Functional Programming.
What we’re looking for:
• a minimum of 3 yrs professional software development experience, working in (agile) teams (using f.e. Scala, Java, Python, or functional programming languages)
• experience with using and/or building open source products and development
• affinity with docker and micro services ecosystem
• experience with using CI/CD tools
• able to self-manage in a flat and dynamic start-up team setting
What we provide:
• contributing to internationally recognized personalization software
• working on and with cutting edge tech
• direct and lots of influence
• flat and agile organizational structure with lots of flexibility and responsibilities
• no bullshit culture
• international exposure, clients and partnerships in the big data space
• powerful notebook (mac, linux or windows) with big monitor
• remote working welcome
Contact us by emailing your motivation and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org